Crising Tropical Cyclone Wind Signal No. 1 (All 5 Provinces of Northern Mindanao)
Impacts of wind:
(30-60 km/h winds prevailing or expected in 36 hours)
• Very light or no damage to low risk structures,
• Light damage to medium to high risk structures
• Slight damage to some houses of very light materials or makeshift structures in exposed communities. Some banana plants are tilted, a few downed and leaves are generally damaged.
• Twigs of small trees may be broken.
• Rice crops, however, may suffer significant damage when it is in its flowering stage.