The Rotary Club of Iligan, in collaboration with the Rotaract Club of Iligan, is all set to host the much-anticipated “30th Iligan Silent Drill Competition.” This annual event promises to showcase the exceptional talents of various schools and colleges in the region. The competition is scheduled to take place on September 26, 2023, from 6:00 AM to 12:00 NN at the picturesque Anahaw Amphitheater.
This year, the competition will feature a lineup of esteemed contenders representing both high schools and colleges from the area. The following are the official participants for the 30th Iligan Silent Drill Competition:
High School Category:
- Iligan City East National High School
- Iligan City National High School
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Academy
- Don Carlos Polytechnic College – Don Carlos, Bukidnon
- Mindanao Institute of Technology – Marawi City, Lanao del Sur
- St. Michael’s College – Iligan City
- PHINMA-Cagayan de Oro College – Cagayan de Oro City
- Misamis Oriental Institute of Science and Technology – Balingasag, Misamis Oriental
- Iligan Capitol College – Iligan City
- Lyceum Iligan Foundation – Iligan City
This year’s competition promises to be a thrilling showcase of discipline, precision, and teamwork as these schools vie for the coveted title. The Rotary Club of Iligan and the Rotaract Club of Iligan extend their best wishes to all the official contenders, hoping for a spectacular and memorable event.
The Iligan Silent Drill Competition has a long-standing tradition of promoting discipline, leadership, and camaraderie among the youth, making it a highly anticipated event in the region’s calendar. As the 30th edition approaches, the organizers are gearing up to deliver a truly remarkable experience for participants and spectators alike.
Stay tuned for updates on this exciting event, as we look forward to witnessing the impressive skills and talents of the participants in the 30th Iligan Silent Drill Competition.