Who can apply for DSWD’s educational assistance program?
• Working student
• Has no family/Living with relative
• Child of a solo parent
• Has parents with no source of living
• Child of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
• Child of Persons With Disabilities (PWDs)
• Child of HIV victims
• Victim of Domestic Abuse
• Victim of natural disasters
Every three (3) children of a family are qualified to apply and register for the DSWD educational assistance program.
How much will interested applicants get?
P1,000 for Elementary students
P2,000 for High School students
P3,000 for Senior High School students
P4,000 for Vocational/College level students
How to avail the DSWD Educational Assistance Program?
1. Walk-In – visit the DSWD Central Office or Field Offices.
2. Email – send an email request to [email protected]
Wait for an email confirmation from the DSWD which shall contain the date and place where you’ll get the assistance as well as the requirements you will need to submit.
Below are the necessary documentary requirements:
1. Proof of Enrollment
2. Authorization letter (if the applicant is not available)
3. Valid ID of parent/guardian as well as students who are in college or taking vocational courses