PUBLIC INFORMATION: Executive Order No. 33
Kindly Read full guidelines.
1. ALL car and ID passes issued by the Inter-Agency Task Force will no longer be acknowledged as entry and exit pass in all entry points of Iligan City.
Passengers of vehicles carrying cargoes allowed to enter the City under item 11 of E.O. No. 32 must still undergo disinfectant measures and thermal scanning.
2. All Barangay Officials are directed to strictly implement home quarantine in their respective barangay, otherwise they will be held administratively liable;
3. Residents are encouraged to report any violation of the home quarantine, social distancing and alleged sale of quarantine pass;
4. Residents of Iligan City who are working in the neighboring cities, municipalities or provinces are advised to adopt the work at home scheme or arrange an accommodation in the city/municipality/province where their company or workplace situated during the duration of the Enhanced Community Quarantine;
5. Residents in neighboring cities, municipalities or provinces who are working in Iligan City are likewise advised to adopt the work at home scheme or arrange an accommodation in Iligan City during the duration of the Enhanced Community Quarantine;
6. Only LGU designated officials can enter Iligan City for purposes of purchasing/pick-up/loading commodities for their constituents. Subject to the following conditions:
a. Entry shall be on Monday, Wednesday and Friday only;
b. Bring LGU issued Identification Card or any proof of employment;
c. Travel Order/Permit issued by the local chief executive;
d. Certification or Sworn Statement that he has no travel history;
e. Health Certificate that he has no signs of symptoms of COVID-19;
f. Certification that the Vehicles to be used is officially designated by the local chief executive;
g. Maximum of two (2) persons per vehicle inclusive of the driver;
h. Must also indicate their point of destination for purposes of purchasing basic commodities;
i. The Travel Permit/Order shall only be valid only until five (5)pm of the date issued;
j. Maximum of two (2) LGU official vehicles are allowed per city/municipality;
k. Passengers must still undergo the normal procedure conducted in checkpoints;
l. Passengers must wear a mask and bring hygiene kits such as 70% alcohol or hand sanitizer; and
m. The driver and passenger(s) must deposit their ID at the checkpoints. Likewise, the checkpoint commander shall issue a checkpoint/HQ pass.
Source: LGU Iligan