We heard you. We have updated the loan application process to accommodate members who have no access to a printer.
If you do not have access to a printer, you may opt to follow the steps below to digitally fill out loan forms.
1. Fill out Fillable Loan Form.
– Click this link for the fillable Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) Form https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/…/SLF065_MultiPurposeLoanApp…
– Click this link for the fillable Calamity Loan Form https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/…/SLF066_CalamityLoanApplica…
– Fill out Fillable Loan Form, no need for signature
2. Save the filled-out form as PDF file
3. Send the PDF file via email to you company HR, authorized company representative, or Fund Coordinator along with (1) valid ID and the front and back images of your Loyalty Card Plus, or Landbankor UCPB or DBP cash card.
The company HR, authorized representative, or Fund Coordinator shall e-mail the following to the Pag-IBIG Fund email address designated for your area:
1. Your loan application and requirements
2. The filled-out ‘Employer Confirmation of STL Application’ bearing your name. Your authorized company representative or Fund Coordinator can download this fillable form via this link https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/…/Email-Format-Employer-Conf…
Note: Please download an Adobe Acrobat Reader to use the Fillable Forms
SEND YOUR MPL & CALAMITY LOAN APPLICATION VIA EMAIL
You may NOW EMAIL your Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) or Calamity Loan (CL) application to the following email addresses assigned for you based on your work or office address.
NCRNorth@pagibigfund.gov.ph, for members served by our GMA Kamuning, Quezon Avenue, Commonwealth Avenue, Cubao, Marikina, Caloocan – EDSA, Valenzuela, Pasig, Mandaluyong – Shaw Zentrum and Antipolo branches
NCRSouth@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our Makati-Buendia I, Binan, Makati-Ayala Avenue, Makati-Buendia II, Makati-JP Rizal, Taguig – Gate 3 Plaza, Guadalupe-EDSA, Muntinlupa, SM Aura, Intramuros, Sta. Mesa, Binondo, Pasay, Las Pinas-Robinsons Place, Paranaque, Imus, Rosario, and Dasmarinas branches
Ilocos@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our La Union, Laoag, Vigan, Dagupan, Urdaneta, and Baguio branches
Cagayanvalley@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our Tuguegarao, Solano, and Cauayan branches
Centralluzon@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our San Fernando, Tarlac, Angeles, SBMA, Balanga, Malolos, Baliwag, Cabanatuan, and Meycauayan branches
Southerntagalog@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Lucena, Batangas, Lipa, Calamba, San Pablo, Sta. Rosa, Calapan, and Palawan branches
Bicol@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Legazpi and Naga branches
Centraleastvisayas@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our Cebu-Ayala, Dumaguete, Talisay, Toledo, Cebu-Colon, Mandaue, Danao, Mactan, Tagbilaran, Tacloban, Calbayog, and Ormoc branches
Westvisayas@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Iloilo-Manduriao, Iloillo-Molo, Kalibo, San Jose de Buenavista, Roxas, Bacolod, Kabankalan, and Sagay branches
Northmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our CDO-Lapasan, CDO-Carmen, Valencia, Butuan, San Francisco, Surigao, and Iligan branches
Westmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Zamboanga, Dipolog, and Pagadian branches
Southwestmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Davao-Bajada, Davao-Matina, Davao-Lanang, Digos, Tagum, Panabo, General Santos, Polomolok, Koronadal, Kidapawan, and Cotabato branches
Source: Pag-IBIG Funds