The following provinces, HUCs, and ICCs shall be placed under Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) until 31 August 2020:
- Cordillera Administrative Region – Abra*, Apayao*, Ifugao*, Benguet*, Kalinga*, Mountain Province*, Baguio City*;
- Region I – Ilocos Norte*, Ilocos Sur*, La Union*, Pangasinan*, Dagupan City*;
- Region II – Batanes, Cagayan*, Isabela*, Nueva Vizcaya*, Quirino, Santiago City*;
- Region III – Aurora*, Bataan*, Pampanga*, Tarlac*, Zambales, Angeles City*, Olongapo City*;
- Lucena City;
- Region IV-B – Marinduque, Occidental Mindoro*, Oriental Mindoro*, Romblon, Palawan*, Puerto Princesa City*; and
- Region V – Albay*, Camarines Norte*, Camarines Sur, Catanduanes,
Masbate*, Sorsogon, Naga City*.
- Region VI – Aklan*, Antique*, Bacolod City*, Capiz*, Guimaras*, Iloilo*, Negros Occidental*;
- Region VII – Bohol*, Cebu’, Negros Oriental*, Siquijor*; and
- Region VIII – Biliran*, Leyte*, Southern Leyte*, Eastern Samar, Northern Samar, Western Samar*, Ormoc City*, Tacloban City*.
- For Mindanao:
- Region IX – Zamboanga del Norte*, Zamboanga del Sur*, Zamboanga Sibugay*, Zamboanga City;
- Region X – Bukidnon*, Camiguin*, Lanao del Norte*, Iligan City*, Misamis Occidental*, Misamis Oriental*, Cagayan de Oro City*:
- Region XI – Davao de Oro*, Davao del Norte*, Davao del Sur*, Davao Occidental*, Davao Oriental*, Davao City*;
- Region XII – North Cotabato*, South Cotabato*, Sarangani*, Sultan Kudarat*, General Santos City*, Cotabato City*;
- Region XIII (Caraga) – Agusan del Norte*, Agusan del Sur, Dinagat Islands, Surigao del Norte*, Surigao del Sur, Butuan City*; and
- Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM) -Basilan*, Lanao del Sur*, Maguindanao*, Sulu, Tawi-Tawi.
*NTF and DILG shall ensure local actions are implemented
The following provinces, HUCs, and ICCs shall be placed under General Community Quarantine (GCQ) until August 31, 2020:
- Nueva Ecija*; and
- Region IV-A – Batangas, Quezon.
- Iloilo City; and
- Region VII – Cebu City, Lapu-Lapu City, Mandaue City.
- In the case of Cebu, the province shall be placed under MGCQ, except for the City of Talisay and the Municipalities of Minglanilla and Consolacion, which shall remain under GCQ, with strict enforcement of indicated local actions, to be monitored by the NTF;
- All provinces, HUCs, and ICCs are directed to observe the strict enforcement of the following measures:
- Minimum public health standards, especially uniform implementation in high-risk areas such as healthcare settings, wet markets, supermarkets, government offices, and workplaces, among others;
- Localized community quarantine and availability of identified quarantine facilities in priority/critical areas with community transmission, including private and public establishments, with the concurrence of the RIATF;
- Immediate facility-based isolation of all returning citizens, suspect, and probable cases;
- Scaling up of local health system capacity, especially for community isolation and critical care, including dedicated mechanical ventilators, ICU, isolation, and ward beds for COVID-19 cases;
- Submission of complete and accurate data through COVID-Kaya and DOH
- The National Task Force and DILG shall ensure that areas flagged for local action shall implement strict lockdown of areas in line with the Zoning Containment Strategy, strict enforcement of minimum health standards, and intensified tracing and quarantine of close contacts and isolation of confirmed cases.
The rest of the country will be under modified GCQ or MGCQ except Metro Manila and the provinces of Bulacan, Laguna, Cavite, and Rizal were placed under the stricter modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ) on Aug. 4 to Aug. 18.