PCOL MICHAEL M PAREJA, City Director, Iligan City Police Office (ICPO) reported to PBG ROLANDO B ANDUYAN, regarding the apprehension of an illegal drugs personality ( DI Listed) along with Four (4) others for violation of RA 9165 by the SDEU Team of ICPS 5 and ICPS 4 in coordination with the PDEA 10.
Canaway, Brgy. Tibanga IC. On June 5, 2020 at about 12:45 PM, SDEU Team of ICPS 5 in a joint validation with ICPS 4, conducted a joint illegal drugs buy-bust operation that resulted in the arrest of the subject identified as one MARY LOVELY SUMATRA Y SIMENI ( D I LISTED) 28 years old, Single, Jobless, and a resident of Purok 4, Brgy. Saray, Iligan City.
Bought from the subject during the operation was – One (1) small size heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance suspected shabu;
While confiscated from her possession and control were:
– One (1) small and One (1) medium size heat sealed transparent plastic sachets containing white crystalline substance suspected shabu;
– One (1) piece genuine one Five Hundred peso 500.00 bill bearing Serial Number P428179 as buy-bust money;
– One (1) pc Medium size empty plastic sachet containing white crystalline residue believed shabu;
The above subject was in the company of the following individuals during the actual operation:
– FATEMA BUALE Y MARIQUIT, 28 YO, Single, Jobless, and a resident of Purok 7, Brgy. Tipanoy IC;
– JIREH JOY TAMPARONG Y CASTILLON, 38 YO, Married, Jobless, and a resident of Purok 10, Brgy. Tibanga IC.
Confiscated from the possession and control of suspect FATEMA BUALE were:
– Two (2) pcs. rolled aluminum foil;
– One (1) pc small strip of aluminum foil containing crystalline residue believed shabu;
– Two (2) pcs. Disposable lighters.
The inventory of evidence siezed was witnessed by the representatives from barangay
Tibanga and the Media which was conducted immediately after the operation.
When the operating team was about to pull-out from the place of operation, Two (2) individuals came over riding in tandem in a motorcycle and conversed with already restrained suspects. The said individuals were invited to the Police Station for further investigation.
At the police station, the invited subjects were asked for identification cards, and as the subject later identified as one ALLAN BITOON Y LASCO, 40 YO, Single, Auto Mechanic, and a resident of Purok 6C, Tambo Brgy. Hinaplanon IC pulled his wallet to pull out some identification card, an empty small plastic sachet that resembles a shabu packing dropped at the floor. Further search conducted yielded One (1) medium size heat sealed plastic sachet containing crystalline substance believed shabu.
The other individual who was later identified as one JOEL BUSUEGO Y ADOLFO, 38 YO, married, Construction Worker, and a resident of Purok 6B Tambo, Brgy. Hinaplanon IC also yielded One (1) pc. Medium size heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance believed shabu.
Suspects are temporarily detained at ICPS 5 pending the filing of appropriate charges in court.
PCOL MICHAEL M PAREJA commends the operating personnel for their unrelenting effort in the implementation of law despite being pre-occupied with the day to day battle with COVID 19.###
PMAJ ALLAN S ABALDE