Mabuhay, Iligan City – The Waterfalls Capital of the Philippines!
The City Tourism Office of Iligan is ecstatic to announce the official launching of the Promotional Materials Layout Contest!
In line with this, we are inviting all Iliganons who are willing to participate and design our next batches of Promotional Materials that will help boost the Tourism Branding of Iligan City.
𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 (Scan QR CODE for General Guidelines and Mechanics):
1. This competition is open to all who are skilled in digital layout and design. Students who aspire to join are welcome.
2. This contest runs from 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟖 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘.
3. Each contestant must submit all four (4) layouts for each promotional material in the dimensions specified above. All 4 layouts will be referred to as “package entry”.
Failure to submit the required number of layouts is guaranteed for disqualification.
4. Only 1 package entry (4 layouts) per contestant is allowed.
5. All designs must strictly follow the color palette and designated fonts.
Color palette codes are: #FFFFFF, #169a8d, #066a9b, #dab42d
Fonts: 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐚, 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐨, 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐬
6. Contestants can ONLY USE the following photos from the Google drive link: https://drive.google.com/…/1SnML03Jo_F8kjOUEJ…
7. Option to use photos other than the ones provided is allowed upon approval. Requests for approval of photo usage other than the ones provided should be sent via FB messenger or email. Using royalty-free photos and elements are welcome.
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/TurismoIligan/
Email: [email protected]
8. Designs must be sent in .png format with at least 300 dpi. The declared winner will be required to submit .psd format of his/her own design.
9. The theme of the package design should showcase Iligan City’s Majestic Waterfalls, Nature, Culture and Heritage and Diyandi Festival, Food, and Digital Innovation.
10. Contestants will use the content provided in this link: https://docs.google.com/…/1HTDHCnkfgPbX…/edit…
11. Entries shall be submitted to [email protected] before 𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘. Entries should come with a brief description of the design.
12. All submitted entries will be posted at the Iligan City Tourism Office Official Facebook Page and netizens will have a chance to vote for their favorite layout and design.
13. Declaration of winners for the contest will be made through Facebook at the Iligan City Tourism Office Official Facebook Page.
Winners will be determined based on the following imposed criteria:
a. 40% – Creativity
b. 30% – Originality
c. 20% – Over-all Impact
d. 10% – Facebook Reactions
Chosen and declared winners will receive the following prizes:
a. Brochures – 𝐏𝟏𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎.𝟎𝟎
b. Paper Bag – 𝐏𝟐,𝟎𝟎𝟎.𝟎𝟎
c. Poster – 𝐏𝟏,𝟓𝟎𝟎.𝟎𝟎
d. Flyers – 𝐏𝟏,𝟓𝟎𝟎.𝟎𝟎
The chosen masterpiece will be used as our official layout for the promotional materials of the City Tourism Office of Iligan.
Iliganons, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖!
𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐚 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐨 𝐈𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐠 𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐨 𝐈𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧!