A FINANCIAL SUPPORT RELATIVE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC GIVEN BY DOLE UNDER DEPARTMENT ORDER NO. 209, SERIES OF 2020.
- PROGRAM DESCRIPTION – The COVID-19 ADJUSTMENT MEASURES PROGRAM (CAMP) is a safety net program that offers financial support to affected workers in private establishments that have adopted flexible work arrangements or temporary closure during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ELIGIBLE APPLICANT – To be eligible, the applicant must be a private establishment that has adopted:
a.) Flexible Work Arrangement under DOLE Labor Advisory No. 09, Series of 2020 (i.e reduction of work hours/workdays, rotation of workers, forced leave); or
b.) Temporary closure as mitigating measure due to COVID-19 pandemic (This includes Community Quarantine. Under DOLE Labor Advisory No. 11, series of 2020, worker’s leave of absence during the quarantine period are to be charged against their leave credits, the financial assistance may be used to cover the remaining unpaid leaves of affected workers.)
- DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS – Applicant establishment must submit the following documentary requirements:
a.) Establishment Report on the COVID-19 pursuant to Labor Advisory No. 9, Series of 2020 (attached herein); and
b.) Company Payroll for the month prior to the implementation of flexible work arrangements or temporary closure.
- WHERE & HOW TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION – Application with complete documentary requirements shall be submitted online ([email protected]) to the appropriate DOLE Regional Officer or any of its Provincial/Field Offices.
- ACTION ON THE APPLICATION – Applications shall be evaluated by concerned DOLE Regional Office within three (3) working days from receipt hereof. The applicant shall be notified of the status of their application through electronic mail:
a.) For approved application-Notice of Approval; or
b.) For denied application-Notice of Denial. An application may be denied upon the determination of any of the following grounds:
i. Ineligibility of applicant;
ii. Misrepresentation of facts in the application; or
iii. Submission of falsified or tampered document.
- AMOUNT OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE – A one-time financial assistance equivalent to Php 5,000.00 shall be provided to affected workers in a lump sum, non-conditional, regardless of employment status to be credited directly to the beneficiary’s payroll account through bank transfer within two (2) weeks from the approval of the application.
- EXCLUSION – Government employees are excluded from the program.
For your guidance and information.
For complete details and forms, kindly email [email protected]